Here is an overview of some highlights from the RPG Research schedule for September 2018:
- Thursday (today) 6-9 pm RPG training/evaluation: Star Wars RPG (game
changes each week), at home broadcast studio, streaming live on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/rpgresearch
- Saturday 11:00 am to Noon: RPG Talk Show at home studio – http://www.rpgtalkshow.com
- Sunday 5:30: pm to 9:30 pm “Heroes of the Mist” AD&D real-play RPG campaign Twitch broadcast (broadcast is 6-9).
- Monday: RPG Training/evaluation: Star Wars RPG (game changes each week) 6-9 pm.
- Tuesday: Research Assistant training (Saudi Arabia, Spokane, & East Coast). 9:00 am to Noon.
- Thursday September 13th: RPG Theory training & administrative staff meeting, 6-9 pm.
- Friday September 14th – Drop in RPG at Spark Central 4-7 pm.
- The above schedule basically repeats each week, except Spark which is 2nd & 4th Friday of each month.
Will also be on the road for the Western USA RPG Tour – http://www.rpgtour.com from
around September 19th/20th/21st to October 8th/13th.
Will be hitting the road for the Western USA Tour with the wheelchair accessible RPG Bus ( http://www.rpgbus.com ) and wheelchair accessible RPG Trailer ( http://www.rpgtrailer.com ) around September 19th or so, and be gone until around October 10th or so, touring 8-13 states to raise awareness about RPGs and accessibility for gamers, and as a fundraiser for the non-profit.
You can request the RPG Tour to visit you by filling out this online form: http://www.rpgtour.com/request-visit
Non-profit raising awareness about RPGs: Anyone interested in a visit, there is an online request form link included: Wheelchair Accessible Western USA RPG Tour Status Update: http://www.rpgtour.com/news/status-update-september-6th-2018 Interested in an interview, or visit from the wheelchair accessible RPG Tour Fill out this form: http://www.rpgtour.com/request-visit Tour takes place from September 19th through October 13th, across 8-13 western USA states. #rpgtour #rpgresearch #rpg
The RPG Tour is raising awareness of role-playing games, accessibility & inclusiveness considerations for gamers, and the potential for music and RPGs to help people from various populations achieve their educational, recreational, and therapeutic goals.
We have been moving our sites, and our research repositories from the old servers to the new ones. This will likely take many months to complete since there is so much content. We have several research assistants working on this process, so we are going as quickly as possibly.
During this move you can access the old research repositories here: http://www2.rpgresearch.com/landing-research-background
The new, updated, improved, repository will be here: http://www.rpgresearch.com/research/archives/public
In a previous blog post a few years ago, I mentioned the social and developmental benefits of roleplaying games. Tabletop gaming has come a long way in terms of popularity, and I’ve found tha…
Source: PNW RPG Research – RPG Therapy
http://t.co/YCOheJOV9e Michael Tresca Interview of RPG Research’s Hawke Robinson – Part 2 of 3 – Topics include the latest RPG Research, The RPG Trailer, Recreation Therapy, Autism, Deaf, TBI, At-risk Youth, tabletop, LARP, MMORPG… #rpgresearch #rpgtrailer #rpg #tabletop #larp #mmorpg #recreationtherapy #autism #tbi #deaf #youth